Looking to build your IT resume, or keep your skills sharp between positions? The Charlottesville-Albemarle SPCA is looking for a volunteer Data Entry Associate to help with Donor Database Management! This position will be primarily responsible for data entry and assisting departmental staff with various administrative tasks.
- Processes daily gift batches in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Analyzes gifts and codes to appropriate campaigns, funds, etc.
- Coordinates and processes data entry items.
- Adds and updates constituent records.
- Provides administrative support for fundraising and grant writing projects.
- Performs other tasks and duties as assigned.
- Volunteers should be 18+.
- Must sign a confidentiality agreement and have working knowledge of office environments and equipment, to include significant understanding of the Microsoft Office Suite of software applications.
- Demonstrated ability to type and key data quickly and accurately -- previous data entry experience preferred.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, and to multi-task.
- Must be available on Tuesdays and/or Thursdays during business hours.
- Minimum 3-hr shift required.
The Charlottesville Albemarle SPCA advances the compassionate treatment of animals by providing sheltering, medical care, and behavioral services for dogs and cats; promoting permanent, caring homes; and furthering education and outreach. Celebrating 10 years as a no-kill community!
3355 Berkmar Drive